CJS Featured Charity: Plantlife
Featured Charity: December 2016 - November 2017
Here you'll find all their articles, exclusively published by CJS.
And don't forget: When you make a purchase from CJS (your subscription for example) you can make a donation which we pass directly to them, do that here.
We are Plantlife
Wild flowers, plants and fungi play a fundamental role for wildlife, and their colour and character light up our landscapes. But without our help, this priceless natural heritage is in danger of being lost.
Plantlife is the organisation that speaks up for our wild plants, lichens and fungi. From the open space of our nature reserves to the corridors of government, we’re here to raise their profile, celebrate their beauty and to protect their future. Join us in enjoying the very best that nature has to offer.
Reader offer: Join Plantlife
As part of the partnership, Plantlife is offering a 50% to any CJS reader who would like to join Plantlife for the first time. Visit http://shop.plantlife.org.uk/collections/membership and choose Individual, Joint or Family membership. When you reach the checkout, just enter the code CJS in the box on the right of the screen which asks for your address.
- The meadow maker, first published 2/12/16
- Creating a wildflower garden, first published 3/3/17
- Road verges are a refuge for some of our rarest plants, 28/4/17 (first published on Plantlife's blog)
- Join the Great British Wildflower Hunt! first published 13/7/17
- Conservation - History in the making. Wild plants have suffered at our Greena Moor reserve, first published 9/11/17