An exciting opportunity to join our team has become available
What you'll be doing:
The successful applicant will be involved in all aspects of general maintenance activities on a traditional rural Estate. You’ll provide a high standard for both planned and reactive maintenance, and you’ll work effectively with members of staff, tenants, contractors and the local community within and around the Estate.
Who we're looking for:
- You’ll have a good understanding of general maintenance work and a conscientious approach to the quality of your work.
- Have experience in the maintenance of hand tools, power tools, workshop and access equipment and also the operation of chainsaws and other petrol driven equipment although training can be provided.
- Demonstrate good people skills enabling strong relationships with a small building team and property staff.
- Have a valid driving licence, as driving will be necessary including the use of a tractor.
- The ability to deliver work to a high standard.
- A strong work ethic and ability to work independently to a program of works.
Apply with CV to: Mike Reynolds MRICS
Fisher German LLP, The Estates Office, Norman Court, Ashby de la Zouch, Leicestershire, LE65 2UZ Email: email@example.com
Closing Date: 20/09/2021 Location: Derby