This is an apprenticeship type role
Royal Forestry Society
RFS Forestry Roots - College and University Leaver Traineeships
College Leaver £17,000
Forestry Practitioner – North Wales
Trainee Forester – Cheshire
Assistant Forest Worker – Hampshire / Berkshire
University Leaver £18,500
Trainee Forestry Consultant – North of England
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is aged 18 - 30
- has recently completed a level 2 or 3 course in Forestry, Arboriculture or Countryside Management and have secured some practical tickets.
- isn’t currently employed in Forestry.
- Has faced barriers to education or employment
- has a full driving licence.
You will receive:
- A year’s paid employment
- A grant of up to £300 towards the cost of moving to a new area and finding accommodation
- Up to 20 days paid release from your job to attend training or conferences
- On the job training and an RFS mentor.
The RFS is an equal opportunities employer. If you have the skills and qualifications to do the job then we want to hear from you.
For more information and to apply for the vacancies, please click here
Closing Date: 02/07/2021 Location: North Wales / Cheshire / Hampshire / Berkshire / North of England