Agricultural Advice Project Manager
Location: RSPB UKHQ - Sandy
Salary: £27,574.00 - £30,590.00 Per Annum
Benefits: Pension, Life Assurance and Annual Leave
This role is for a 13-month full-time post. Part-time work as part of a job share will be considered.
Passionate about nature-friendly farming? We currently have an exciting opportunity for someone to manage the Farm Wildlife Partnership of wildlife NGOs, and farming communications to promote and guide nature-friendly farming in the UK.
We are looking for an experienced project manager and effective communicator to implement a new strategy to support nature-friendly farmers with advice and knowledge-sharing opportunities.
You will be responsible for the following work areas:
- Manage the Farm Wildlife Partnership of wildlife NGOs through monthly meetings to deliver the strategic outcomes and report progress through quarterly highlight reports to the partnership stakeholders.
- Coordinate and compile content for the quarterly RSPB Farming e-newsletter and work to the schedule set by the RSPB Comms team.
- Plan a calendar of content for the Farm Wildlife twitter account and coordinate daily coverage with the team who host it on a weekly schedule.
- Plan the theme, main activity, key messages and staff rota for the RSPB attendance at Groundswell 2022 (June 2022) and conduct a post-event review.
- Develop and share internal communications to ensure that the role of the Farm Wildlife Partnership is recognised within the partner organisations.
- Ensure that new content, and in particular farmer case studies are regularly posted on the Farm Wildlife website to keep the website live.
We are looking for a passionate and driven individual, with the following skills and experience:
- Able to effectively manage projects and work with volunteers.
- Able to coordinate the work with partner organisations to achieve an agreed work plan.
- Ability to be self-motivated and work efficiently within a defined work plan. This necessitates the ability to plan and organise their own work.
- Has the skill to work under pressure to meet project deadlines.
- Competent IT user e.g. MS packages, Outlook etc.
- An ability to produce clear written communications.
- Proven time management and organisational skills.
- Experience of successfully managing projects.
- Experience of working in partnership with other organisations.
Closing date: 23:56, 24 September 2021
Click HERE to apply
Closing Date: 24/09/2021 Location: Sandy