Five Rivers Environmental Contracting Ltd
Location: Salisbury based but there will be a requirement to travel to clients sites
Salary: To match experience
We are looking for highly skilled & experienced CPCS excavator drivers, to support our Water teams delivering environmental enhancement projects of varying lengths.
- Excavating new river channels
- Building riverbeds
- Landscaping water meadows
- Pinning trees into rivers
- Creating natural and sympathetic looking ponds, channels and banks.
Personal and Professional Qualities
- Highly experienced and skilled excavator driver
- Willing to work around protected species and within sensitive soft and wet wildlife sites
- Motivated to work flexibly to deliver environmental improvement projects all over the country
- Hold valid CPCS card, + / – 10t tracked. If you also have experience of using ENCON tilt rotators that would be preferred
- Can work collaboratively and positively with our teams to agree the best ways to access sites and deliver project requirements
- Have an awareness of environmental issues
- Able to stay away Monday – Friday
- Hold a full clean UK driving licence and have access to your own vehicle
- Highly flexible and capable of working with different environmental challenges on a variety of different terrain
- Previous experience dealing with difficult excavation challenges.
- A safe and friendly place to work
- A personalised development plan and clear career progression
- Varied projects and clients, fantastic exposure and on the job learning
- A £500 (pro-rata) annual training budget, with more available subject to business case
- Support in gaining professional memberships and chartership where appropriate.
You will be enrolled on the company pension scheme and have an annual leave allowance. We have over 60 staff working from our three offices in Salisbury, Leamington Spa and Hatfield covering design, contracting and ecology there are numerous opportunities for career progression.
To apply please submit your CV and a cover letter here by the 27th of November 2020.