Northumberland National Park Authority
Do you have a passion for Northumberland National Park? Would you like to help visitors to enjoy its wonderful spaces and fantastic scenery? We need a confident and knowledgeable team to join our existing Ranger team to meet and greet visitors and to preserve our fantastic National Park.
- £20,043 - £21,269 per annum (pro rata if part time)
- Must be available to start work on 1st June 2022
- Full time ideally but part time would be considered
- Must be able to work weekends and bank holidays
- Fixed term contract from 1st June 2022 until 31st October 2022
- Based at The Sill (Bardon Mill) or Rothbury.
You will need:
- Good knowledge and obvious passion for Northumberland National Park
- Confidence to work on your own and make decisions independently
- Experience of engaging with the public
- Knowledge or experience of countryside management
- Ability to travel to sites in order to fulfil the requirements of the role
As part of our ongoing commitment to diversity and inclusion, applications particularly welcome from all age groups, backgrounds and abilities. Please visit our website and read the job pack for full details, including how to apply.
Closing Date: 23/05/2022 Location: The Sill (Bardon Mill) or Rothbury.