Conservation Contracts North West
Conservation Project Supervisor
Salary: £18,000-20,000 pa
Location: Horwich, Bolton
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What we do
Conservation Contracts North West is a professional environmental contracting and consulting service specialising in habitat management on all aspects of sensitive projects across the north west of England. As part of our business growth we are looking to appoint a Conservation Project Supervisor to strengthen our experienced team.
We provide an integrated and comprehensive service for local authorities, government agencies, commercial clients, community groups, utility companies and land owners, working in partnership to improve our environment.
- To work and supervise a small team, carrying out mid-large scale programmes of practical environmental conservation projects within the Northwest region;
- Liaise with clients to deliver high quality practical environmental conservation projects which contribute toward targets within the CCNW Strategic Plan and Local Operational Plans;
- Responsible for CCNW’s local resources (premises, vehicles, protective clothing, tools and stocks of materials) and for ensuring they are maintained, serviced and replaced as appropriate;
- To carry out and be responsible of all site specific risk assessments and follow generic risk assessments at all times on all work projects;
- Ensure that all practical work is carried out to a high standard and adhering to Health & Safety policies and procedures;
- To carry out any other reasonable duties to perform job role and to assist the management team in achieving CCNW’s Objectives.
- Practical or relevant qualification in conservation/ countryside/ environmental practices or relevant up to date experience;
- Be able to lead a team on a wide variety of projects;
- Have an active interest in the outdoor environment;
- Have a full driving licence that enables you to drive in the UK and have access to private transport;
- Ensure jobs are completed to specification and on time.
What do we offer?
- Starting salary on a scale £18,000-£20,000 p.a. (depending on qualifications and experience)
- Company Vehicle (work use only unless otherwise specified)
- 29 days leave
- Staff support/Training
Please go to our website (www.ccnw.info) and complete the application form. The application form, C.V. and a covering letter should be emailed to email@example.com or posted to Personnel Department, Conservation Contracts North West Ltd, 29-31 Lee Lane, Horwich, Bolton BL6 7AX.
Deadline & Interviews
The deadline for applications June 2021
Closing Date: 04/05/2021 Location: Horwich, Bolton