E3 Ecology Ltd
E3 Ecology is a well-established specialist ecological consultancy with an excellent local reputation for providing professional, high quality work in an efficient and competitive manner as well as developing innovative schemes for habitat creation and biodiversity enhancement.
- A competitive salary package
- Paid overtime and/or TOIL
- Flexitime and the ability to work from home
- A generous training package
- A supportive and friendly environment
- Structured career progression
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension contributions
Senior Ecologist. Location: Northumberland, N Yorkshire or Scottish Borders. Package £30-40k.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bat (class 2 or above) and newt licences, ideally including development licences.
- Excellent client liaison and project management skills
- Good botanical skills, at least to phase 1 level
- Fresh water survey experience (licences a distinct advantage)
- Be a strong team player
- Ambition and drive
- CIEEM Associate or Full Membership.
Please contact email@example.com with CV. Further details on www.e3ecology.co.uk.