National Trust for Scotland
Operations Manager - North West Highlands
Hours: Full time, permanent
Location: Balnain House, Inverness
Salary: £41,221 - £45,801
The Operations Manager is focussed on developing longer-term aspirations and annual operating plans for the Properties in their care and managing all operations across these Properties in order to achieve the plan. Like all staff in the Highlands and Islands portfolio, they play a key role in:
- Conservation: Protecting the landscapes in our care and associated marine habitats as part of ecologically healthy habitat networks where natural processes predominate.
- Our people: Supporting and working with Property Managers, staff, volunteers and the H&I Regional team
- Working with communities living on or close to our land or with an interest in our land so that we can collaborate with them.
- Protecting built and archaeological heritage in our care and using them to help us deliver the explain the “conservation” outcome and achieve the “visitors & learning” outcome.
- Visitors & Learning: Enabling more people to experience more heritage more often.
- Finances: Realising efficiencies & income opportunities to enable more investment in our charitable business so that natural, built & archaeological heritage is protected in the long-term.
Interested applicants should forward a completed application form by email via firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to People Team (Applications), The National Trust for Scotland, Hermiston Quay, 5 Cultins Road, Edinburgh EH11 4DF, by first post (i.e. 10.00am) on Friday 5th March 2021.
Application form - found at www.nts.org.uk/volunteering-jobs/job-search
Closing date: 5th March 2021