Helmsley, North Yorkshire
Full Time and Part Time Opportunities Available
The North York Moors National Park Authority looks after and promotes one of the most phenomenal parts of the British Isles. Filled with breath taking scenery, magnificent wildlife, picture book villages and a dramatic coastline, the North York Moors boasts some of the most diverse landscapes in the UK.
We are now seeking a Volunteer Engagement Co-ordinator to join our team on a permanent, full-time basis.
- Salary of up to £27,803 per annum with progression opportunities to £31,364
- Flexible working hours available with the choice of working between 30 and 37 hours/week
- 25 days’ annual leave rising annually by one day to 30 days after five years’ service, plus public holidays
- Local Government Pension Scheme
This is an incredible opportunity for an enthusiastic individual with experience of creating meaningful volunteering opportunities and partnerships to join our passionate organisation.
As a Volunteer Engagement Co-ordinator, you will encourage and actively support the development of a range of volunteering initiatives that create opportunities to improve health and wellbeing by connecting people with nature.
Overseeing the development of meaningful tasks for established volunteering groups, you will liaise with all our departments to understand their volunteering needs.
You will also manage our volunteer Task Day Leaders (TDLs) and their training and development needs, enabling them to lead great volunteering tasks.
Additionally, you will:
- Align our partnerships to support our health and wellbeing aims
- Create a programme for TDL training and development
- Ensure work is carried out in accordance with our values, health and safety and equalities policies
To be considered as a Volunteer Engagement Co-ordinator, you will need:
- Experience developing volunteers as leaders
- Experience setting up, running, monitoring and evaluating training programmes
- Experience managing health and safety for volunteers
- Experience developing and maintaining effective relationships with a range of individuals and groups
- Excellent verbal communication skills
The closing date for applications is 10th June 2023.
Interviews will be held 22nd June 2023.
So, if you’re looking to make a difference with a fantastic organisation as a Volunteer Engagement Co-ordinator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Closing Date: 10/06/2023 Location: Helmsley, North Yorkshire
See everything from this employer