Exmoor House, Dulverton, Somerset
Exmoor National Park Authority manages a unique and beautiful part of the country. Our vision is to ensure Exmoor National Park has a thriving living landscape and is a place where people can enjoy and benefit from Exmoor’s special qualities and sustainable communities. Our Conservation staff play a key role in the achievement of this vision.
We’re now seeking a FiPL (Farming in Protected Landscapes) Administrator to join our team on a full time basis for a fixed-term contract until 31st March 2025 and play a key part in the delivery of the FiPL programme.
- Full time equivalent salary of £24,496 - £27,852 per annum (pay award pending)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Paid sickness leave
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- 28 days’ holiday per annum, plus Bank Holidays (pro rata if part time)
This is the ideal role for a proven business, finance or project support professional with a track record of supporting conservation initiatives to progress and develop with our National Park.
What’s more, we offer a great range of benefits and rewards to ensure you remain motivated and focused on providing incredible support at every step of the programme journey.
As the FiPL Administrator, you will be tasked with supporting the Farming in Protected Landscapes Programme.
Specifically, you will provide administrative support, developing ways of monitoring projects and ensuring compliance with requirements.
Assisting with financial management for multiple projects, you will monitor expenditure, provide progress updates and implement financial management procedures.
To be considered as the FiPL Administrator, you will need:
- Significant experience in a business, finance or project support role
- Significant experience with administrative systems and practice in a local authority setting
- A strong track record of supporting the delivery of conservation projects and programmes through administrative duties and basic communications
- Experience of monitoring and recording expenditure through local authority systems,
scheduling meetings and taking accurate confidential minutes
- Knowledge of National Parks and farming
- Knowledge of grant programmes including Agri-environment schemes
- At a minimum, A-Levels or equivalent qualifications
- A full, valid driving licence or the ability to travel across the National Park
So, if you’re seeking to make an impact and support the environment as a FiPL Administrator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Closing Date: 21/06/2023 Location: Exmoor House, Dulverton, Somerset
See everything from this employer