The RSPB and idverde work in a number of partnerships nationally to
deliver biodiversity enhancements across the contracts in London, the
Midlands, northern England, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
RSPB idverde Senior Adviser
Location: Flexible in UK
Salary: £32,400 - £35,944
Contract: Permanent, Part Time (4 days per week)
- 3 days: Leading on the national partnership - involving leading and managing the team associated with the partnership, which has five dedicated members of staff.
- 1 day: Manage and deliver the newly established partnership at Wormwood Scrubs This partnership supports & leads community groups, helping them deliver parks management for people and nature.
RSPB idverde partnership:
- Lead the team of RSPB idverde biodiversity advisers
- Ensure ongoing success of the partnership through quality assurance and risk management.
- Effective senior stakeholder engagement to maintain a high level of commitment from both organisations.
- Seek development and growth opportunities
- Growing, collating and reporting the impact of the partnership to internal / external stakeholders
- Effective promotion and communication of the outputs of the partnership to stakeholders, both through formal reports and media publications.
- Tracking the partnership budget.
Wormwood Scrubs partnership:
- Ensure work at Wormwood Scrubs by idverde is in line with the Wormwood Scrubs Master plan.
- Oversee the delivery of the Biodiversity commissioners report.
- Provide annual surveys e.g. flora & fauna.
- Biodiversity and conservation management training for operational staff.
- Take a lead role in the creation of the LBHF idverde teaching resource, working with third sectors partners like Groundwork to deliver the program and attract match funding.
- Develop / maintain excellent working relationships with clients, key stakeholder organisations & subcontractors and consultants
- Degree level qualification in a relevant subject or equivalent.
- Previous experience of successful partnership working
- Can work closely with a wide range of senior level stakeholders
- A proven track record of providing ecological management advice
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentational)
- Ability to rapidly analyse significant quantities of information, prioritise and balance a diverse workload often to tight deadlines.
- Competent user of core MS Office programs.
- Proven ability to demonstrate successful prioritisation, time-management and organisational skills.
- Project & Budget management and implementation.
- Technical expertise within field of responsibility, including where appropriate, the ability to assess risk.
- Staff management.
- Full driving licence / ability to access locations.
Flexibly located, but with 1 day per week at Wormwood Scrubs.
Closing: 28 January 2022
To complete your application please click here
Closing Date: 28/01/2022 Location: Flexible in UK with travel to Wormwood Scrubs, London