Salary £40,564 – Fixed term contract – 37.5 hours per week
The National Trust has committed to do more for nature than ever before. We have an opportunity for you at Sherborne in the Cotswolds as a Project Manager to be at the center of this ambition and to be the person who will drive and deliver long-term change for the better.
We are looking for someone to join our team to lead, develop and deliver our strategic ambition to restore a healthier, more beautiful natural environment at the Sherborne Park Estate in the Cotswolds.
If you are a qualified, confident and experienced Project Manager and the following describes you, then we would like to hear from you …
- Able to flourish in a complex and collaborative working environment.
- An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others.
- Passionate about supporting the National Trust to deliver its aims and objectives.
- Someone who comes to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop.
Interview date to be 11th February in person at the Sherborne Park Estate Office
Post is a fixed term 3 year contract ending 28th February 2025
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following as we will shortlist for interview on the following minimum criteria for the role
- You will hold a recognised project (APM PMQ/Prince) or programme management (MSP) qualification and show evidence of ongoing CPD in your career to date.
- An exceptional communicator and a pragmatist who finds solutions and brokers resources
- A good knowledge of planning, conservation and sustainable development issues
- Ability to create and deliver a bold and exciting project from inception to completion
- Experience of excellence in financial management and best practice procurement
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Can think strategically and look for opportunities to work with similar organisations and private landowners, a great collaborator.
- The ability to take on board different opinions and priorities and steer a path through to delivery – be solution focused.
- a strong team-player, someone who can take on complex challenges, takes ownership and drives delivery
For more information and how to apply please click here
Closing date 23rd January 2022
Closing Date: 23/01/2022 Location: Cheltenham