E3 Ecology Ltd
Associate Director and/or Senior Ecologist
E3 Ecology is a small but well-established specialist ecological consultancy with an excellent local reputation for providing professional, high quality work in an efficient and competitive manner as well as developing innovative schemes for habitat creation and biodiversity enhancement.
- Hybrid office/home working
- A competitive salary package
- Paid overtime and/or TOIL
- Flexitime and the ability to work from home
- A generous training package
- A supportive and friendly environment
- Structured career progression
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays plus additional days based on years worked
- Pension contributions
Associate Director and/or Senior Ecologist. Location: Northumberland, N Yorkshire or Scottish Borders. Package £30-45k depending on experience and position. Full time (4 day week may be considered). Role will be a mix of fieldwork/office based.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bat (class 2 or above) and newt licences, ideally including development licences.
- Excellent client liaison and project management skills
- Good botanical skills, at least to phase 1 level
- Tree climbing experience or interest an advantage but not essential
- GIS (ideally QGIS) experience
- Be a strong team player
- Ambition and drive
- CIEEM Associate or Full Membership.
Please contact email@example.com with CV. Further details on www.e3ecology.co.uk
Delete Date: 15/02/2022 Location: Northumberland, North Yorkshire or Scottish Borders