South West Lakes Trust
Visitor Experience Manager – Burrator (Game Fishing Lead)
Location: Dartmoor (based at Burrator Reservoir, Devon)
Salary: £24,000 - £30,000 per annum
Hours: Full Time (40 hours per week)
South West Lakes is recruiting for a Visitor Experience Manager to take a lead on the game fishing business across our fisheries. Based at Burrator Reservoir with responsibilities across our Dartmoor sites, the ideal candidate will have experience in managing profitable game fishing venues or have a strong background in game fishing, and share our passion for outdoors and understand the variety of benefits it provides for people.
- Given the variety of internal and external stakeholders you’ll be engaging with, it is vitally important that you have excellent communication and influencing skills. You will have proven experience of leading and inspiring successful teams, managing and motivating groups of volunteers.
- You are passionate about the outdoors and understand the variety of benefits it provides for people.
- You will have identified opportunities and helped deliver effective marketing campaigns, along with developing and delivering great visitor experiences.
- You must have proven experience of safety management in an outdoor setting
- IT literate and engaged with the digital and social environment
- A sound knowledge and hands on experience of game angling and preferably experience of running a commercial game angling operation
For further details and to apply, please visit https://www.swlakestrust.org.uk/join-the-team
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Midnight 31 January 2021