South West Lakes Trust
Head of Environment and Engagement
Location: South West England
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 per annum
Hours: Full Time (40 hours per week)
South West Lakes is recruiting for a Head of Environment and Engagement to lead its team of environmental specialists, engagement specialists and Environment and Engagement Rangers, ensuring we deliver great visitor engagement and high quality environmental improvement for people and wildlife across our sites. The ideal candidate will have experience in related roles, share our passion for nature, the outdoors and understand the variety of benefits they provide for people.
- Given the variety of internal and external stakeholders you’ll be engaging with, it’s vitally important that you have excellent communication and engagement skills.
- You are passionate about nature, the outdoors and understand the variety of benefits they provide for people.
- You will have excellent experience of completing environmental enhancement projects and schemes by successfully motivating and inspiring groups of stakeholders, employees and volunteers
- You understand the recreational needs of the environment are just as important to society as their environmental qualities.
- Demonstration of delivering environmental improvement schemes and programmes
- Exceptional interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
- Proven comprehensive experience of safety and safeguarding management.
- Competence in delivering education, learning and engagement experiences.
For further details and to apply, please visit https://www.swlakestrust.org.uk/join-the-team
Or email email@example.com
Closing Date: Midnight 31 January 2021