Closing Date: 03/02/2022
Acting as principal advisor primarily in relation to Ecology matters, as well as the wider natural environment and responsible for the line management of the Natural Environment team; Ecology, Landscape, Open Space and Trees, your main duties are:
• To lead a team of technical officers promoting the understanding, conservation and proper management of the natural environment.
• To provide specialist advice in Ecology and the wider natural environment to both internal and external customers.
• To provide a lead role in planning and delivery on Habitats Regulations Assessments, nutrient impact assessment and strategic solutions including the council’s leading work on phosphate impacts of development within the River Lugg catchment of the River Wye.
• To work with other teams across the council to address the council’s recently declared Climate and Ecological Emergency.
• To deputise for the Service Manager Built and Natural Environment in respect of natural environment matters as and when required.
Please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification for more details of this role, apply here
Closing Date: 03/02/2022 Location: Hereford, Herefordshire