Administration Officer (part time)
CPRE Norfolk (charity number 210706) is seeking a paid part time Administration Officer for 12 hours per week, salary £7,872.00 per annum (£24,570.00 pro rata) to support the charity with its work to protect the Norfolk countryside.
The role is wide-ranging, and typically includes:
- Being a lead contact for the Charity;
- Working with and providing support to the Finance Officer, Planning Consultant, Trustees and volunteers;
- Taking responsibility for and heading key tasks and projects with minimal supervision;
- Organising, attending and contributing to meetings and events;
- Networking and managing relationships with the national CPRE charity and local organisations, attending conferences and workshops;
- Monitoring incoming mail and communications; working with others to respond to queries;
- Being involved with writing content for social media, press releases, the website and the Charity’s newsletter;
- Ensuring office procedures and records are up to date and the office is maintained to a high standard;
- Communicating and negotiating with suppliers;
- Helping CPRE Norfolk achieve its aims and objectives.
For further information and to apply, download the candidate information pack here
Closing date : 4th February 2022.
Closing Date: 04/02/2022 Location: Norwich