Location: Stirling, Scotland
Industry: Agriculture Fishing and Forestry
Salary: £24000 - £27000 per annum + Pension, Annual Bonus, Health Insurance
At Dalcour Maclaren we are different – we challenge the norm.
Every day we deliver the future by playing our part in building sustainable and improved infrastructure across the UK and beyond. We provide a full range of services across the Power, Water, Telecoms and Transport sectors, and have grown year on year to become one of the leaders in the infrastructure and utility sectors. Our winning formula for success is to focus on the fantastic people within our team whom we value, trust, develop and empower.
We are looking for an excellent communicator, who is diligent, tech savvy and interested in representing our clients’ projects and liaising with rural stakeholders. Your role as a Liaison Officer will combine office working and time on site where our projects span the length of Scotland.
As a Liaison Officer you will:
- Be the main interface between the client and landowners, occupiers and agents on a day-to-day basis and build key relationships with the affected parties.
- Share insightful knowledge about agricultural practices and rural enterprises
- Keep the client up to date and advise them on practical matters affecting land
- Attend pre-entry meetings before the scheme enters the construction phase
- Review contractor works to ensure they fall in line with any agreements made during pre-entry meetings
- Deal with landowner complaints regarding on-site activities
- Arrange site visits for serving notices, undertaking record of conditions and undertaking site meetings
- Complete land referencing, including finding owners and occupiers of land
- Assist the team and settle compensation claims
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent communicator with the willingness to learn and develop
- Be a great team player and have a can-do attitude
- Have good knowledge of agriculture and rural affairs
- Be self-motivated and organised
- Have a full UK driving licence
Alongside a competitive salary, we offer:
- Annual performance bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus 1 day to celebrate your birthday
- Private healthcare (through Vitality Health)
- Life insurance (4x Salary)
- 26 Weeks paid Maternity Leave
- 2 Weeks paid Paternity Leave
- Electric vehicle purchase (provided by Octopus Electric Vehicles)
- Professional development – paid study leave
- Military service paid leave (7.5 days per year)
- Flexible working through our ‘Flexible Advantage’ supporting working families & your work/life balance
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised gym membership and other Vitality Member discounts
- Charity support – volunteering your time encouraged
- Cycle to work scheme
Dalcour Maclaren are an equal opportunities employer.
Delete Date: 21/04/2023 Location: Stirling, Scotland