Sheffield and Rotherham Wildlife Trust
SLLP Communications & Engagement Project Officer
Salary: £25,797 pro rata
The Sheffield Lakeland Landscape Partnership (SLLP) is an exciting programme of activities across an area that stretches from Langsett to Redmires and from the edge of Sheffield city to the moorland slopes of the Peak District National Park.
To help us take this programme forward we have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic person with environmental/ countryside project delivery experience who is capable of managing their time, their own projects and engaging others through a range of media.
The successful candidate will:
- Lead on a range of ‘community engagement’ projects and to work with partners to coordinate the landscape message of the partnership through delivery of these projects and the SLLP Access (knowledge) and Communications programme
- Lead on the delivery of the SLLP engagement and communications programme.
- Work with the Partnership Manager to support the Landscape Partnership Steering Group, key delivery partners and the wider partnership, ensuring excellent communication and engagement for all involved.
- Work with the Wildlife Trust’s Marketing Manager, develop and deliver a range of briefing notes, press releases, web pages and social media activity to raise awareness and secure feedback on the project proposals as they develop.
- Work with partners to coordinate the ‘Landscape’ message with core outputs of “Ecosystem Services’ through various media including a dedicated website.
- Liaise with the partners delivering the Community Grant Scheme to link between partners, Heritage Lottery Fund and the Finance Officer.
- Work with the SLLP Trainees to deliver ‘trainee specific’ communication projects which can be recorded on trainee competencies.
- Assist the SLLP Manager and Finance Officer in the preparation of financial and project progress reports to meet requirements of the Heritage Lottery Fund, the Trust and partners.
For further information and to apply visit our website
This role is 22.5 hours a week, fixed term to 31st March 2023.
The closing date for applications is 12 noon on 21st April 2021
Closing Date: 21/04/2021 Location: Sheffield